Ceremony Program Covers with embossed hot foil printing
Ceremony program covers made to match your wedding invitations, with embossed hot foil printing.
The starting price includes:
- Soft cardboard cover for your ceremony program booklet
- Embossed hot foil printing on the front and back cover
- A range of pearl shimmery or matte coloured paper to match your wedding invitations
- Made from 200-300 gsm cardboard
- Measures approximately 21.5 x 15 x 0.1 cm
- Weighs approximately 15 grams
We have samples of this invitation available. If you would like to see and and touch the actual invitation in real life, please click on the button below to purchase your sample.
- We can also make matching guest books, ceremony program covers and blank place cards for you at very special prices if you order these together with your invitation.
- Please click on the related product pictures below for more information.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to package pricing table for inclusions.
- If you have guests who are from a non-English speaking background why not have the first page of the invitation text in English and the second page in another language! Wedding Chateau can print in English + another language at no additional cost!
- We have lovingly made gorgeous invitations which also incorporate invitation text in Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Armenian and many more languages.
- Please note we do not print individual guest names on each invitation as the cost of doing so is too prohibitive.
- Instead we can leave a blank line in the invitation wording for you or your calligrapher to write each guest name.
- Alternatively we sell clear plastic labels on which you can print each guest name and address and stick to the front of each envelope.
- These clear labels can also be purchased from OfficeWorks or your local stationery store.
Ceremony Program Covers
Matching blank place cards